Sign the Petition for the 2018 Primary!September 10, 2017
Want to see Darrel’s name on the ballot? Help us collect the signatures required for registrations. The the petition signing instructions below.
1. Print the petition (below). A petition cannot be signed online.
2. Sign and fill out one line. Invite anyone else in the 18th district to sign on the remaining lines.
3. All ten lines do not have to be filled in. Even one signature is a contribution.
4. You are now the “circulator” on the petition. Fill in your name, address, and then “Democratic” in the last blank before the “circulator’s signature” line. Sign there.
5. Then each sheet needs to be notarized. Do not write in the “sheet number”.
6. Mail to Darrel Miller at the address at the top before Nov. 29.